V4.0.0

August 16, 2012, 7:52P

admin

WASAPI support: low latency recording and playback range can be 3ms-100ms depend on soundcard

2 microphones support

VST plugins support: for great VST plugins like Lexicon Native PCM plugins

2 playback modes: Exclusive mode for excellent audio quality, Shared mode for easy sharing with other player

Digital mixing: should be better than average mixer

August 28, 2012, 2:17A

TVB

Thanks Admin.

I am enjoy this version.

Extra feature like digital mixing "sound" nice but beyond my knowledge, stay with external mixer for now.

Regards,

September 4, 2012, 1:15P

Vu Nguyen

hi Admin please help me installing version 4. i cant even run it.

September 4, 2012, 1:41P

admin

Vu, if your computer has HDMI audio device, disable that , then you can enable it again after program running and setup audio device or you can download the atom version www.karaoke4pro.com/download/karaoke4vipatom.exe and try it first

September 4, 2012, 2:50P

Vu Nguyen

I'm not sure but I'll check once I get back home later today.

One question though, do I have to do that everytime I run the program?

Thanks.

September 4, 2012, 3:12P

admin

just once

September 5, 2012, 11:49A

Vu Nguyen

I don't seem to be able to make it work... can you help me via TeamViewer?

EDIT:

I was able to capture .NET error and application error on both "karaok4VIP.exe" and "karaoke4VIPatom.exe"

.NET error:<br />Application: Karaoke4VIP.exe

Framework Version: v4.0.30319

Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.<br />

Exception Info: System.IO.FileNotFoundException<br />

Stack:<br />

at Karaoke4Pro.EVRPlayer.VIPplayer..ctor()<br />

at DynamicClass.()<br />

at A.MAB.A()<br />

at A.IB.SB()<br />

at A.IB.Window_SourceInitialized(System.Object, System.EventArgs)<br />

at System.Windows.Window.OnSourceInitialized(System.EventArgs)<br />

at System.Windows.Window.CreateSourceWindow(Boolean)<br />

at System.Windows.Window.CreateSourceWindowDuringShow()<br />

at System.Windows.Window.SafeCreateWindowDuringShow()<br />

at System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(System.Object)<br />

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)<br />

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)<br />

at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()<br />

at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object)<br />

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(System.Object)<br />

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode, CleanupCode, System.Object)<br />

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)<br />

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)<br />

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)<br />

at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()<br /> at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()<br />

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)<br />

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)<br />

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)<br />

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)<br />

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)<br />

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)<br />

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)<br />

at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)<br />

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)<br />

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)<br />

at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)<br /> at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)<br />

at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window)<br />

at Karaoke4Pro.App.Main()

APPLICATION error:

Faulting application name: Karaoke4VIP.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x501bdd25<br />

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17651, time stamp: 0x4e211319<br />

Exception code: 0xe0434352<br />

Fault offset: 0x0000b9bc<br />

Faulting process id: 0x5020<br />

Faulting application start time: 0x01cd8b7dd9697b48<br />

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke4VIP\Karaoke4VIP.exe<br />

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll<br />

Report Id: 1ca7de6c-f771-11e1-b1ac-00012e2d6179

Last edited by Vu Nguyen, September 5, 2012, 12:06P

September 5, 2012, 12:17P

admin

did you install visuall c++2010 X86 ?

September 6, 2012, 2:07P

Vu Nguyen

Not that I could remember... I don't think I did specifically... but maybe it was bundled with .NET installation? I'm not too sure...

September 6, 2012, 3:01P

admin

visual c++ run-time is deterrent from .net . I think you missing msvcrt100.dll

September 6, 2012, 5:13P

Vu Nguyen

So just reinstalling .NET would solve it?

September 7, 2012, 3:04P

admin

just install visualc++2010 x86

September 11, 2012, 1:16P

Vu Nguyen

That worked!

Thank you.

Few questions

1. How do I download my songlist that I uploaded a while ago? I remember, there was an option to do that in songlist, no?

2. Where the tool to add youtube songs? I remember it was in before the release ...

Last edited by Vu Nguyen, September 11, 2012, 1:43P

September 11, 2012, 1:43P

admin

rightclick on the program, threre is a link to download songlist

September 27, 2012, 1:39P

Vu Nguyen

Finally got sometime off so I'm back to trying to set this up :)

I can't find that link to download but it's okay, I can resetup my song list...

The other question I have is about Youtube... I could add it in the songlist but I can't play it... when I tried to play it, Karaoke4Pro crash with an error "Cannot open file"... what does that mean?

Also "online song".. i know i visit this topic so many times.. but the streaming isn't smooth.. I got the sound breaking up badly and worse in some songs... is there anything to help? please help!

Thanks.

Last edited by Vu Nguyen, September 27, 2012, 1:57P

September 27, 2012, 2:14P

admin

youtube just changed its url structure, the fix is in www.karaoke4pro.com/download/karaoke4vipatom.exe

uncheck the autovolume may help, since some songs are very soft sound at begine so program think it is soft, but then it going strong later , this cause program overboost the volume,

so just play it without autovolume for the first time, then later you can check the autovolume

Last edited by admin, September 27, 2012, 2:17P

September 27, 2012, 2:30P

Vu Nguyen

That version fixes the Youtube videos...

Yeah, the streaming sound on both Youtube and online mp3 isn't smooth for me. It used to be real smooth, oh well.. maybe some of my setting affect it... not sure what... I have the auto volume unchecked.

September 27, 2012, 2:55P

admin

some or most of you tube and online are 44.1khz audio, did you enable resample in ffdshow or ac3filter ?

made sure ffdshow or ac3filter decode to stereo and 48khz

September 27, 2012, 3:13P

Vu Nguyen

That's it! man you're a GOD... resample to 48Khz did the trick!!!!!!

Thank you!!! thank you!

PS: I notice one thing though, not sure if it's a new bug or anything but "Next" button doesn't work... or Play... when I have songs in the queues... I hit Next or Play (if no song is playing), it doesn't play the next song on the list.. I have to move the mouse and click on the song in the queue on top of the screen.. then it plays...

Even tried with Web Tool... same thing...

Last edited by Vu Nguyen, September 27, 2012, 3:37P

September 27, 2012, 3:52P

admin

if you hit next then play, it not work, but just hit play it work. I will look into this.

is it better to use your usb microphone now ?

karaoke4pro Forums - ©2017, Karaoke For Pro, LLC