LiveOke V1.0.0 released

November 11, 2014, 10:42A

admin

This is an update version of karaoke7.

This version optimized for low latency singing in real-time without any delay.

Add listen mode ( user can listen to a virtual device and record to a file encode with aac encoding)

the incoming signal will be go through vsts chain then to speaker if there is vsts setup

WMD-driver (WASAPI) : could be playing at 3ms buffer

Asio4all with realtek buildin soundcard : 64 samples buffer (1.5ms)

NativeAio:

32 samples(0.5ms) tested with digigram lola280

96 samples (2ms) tested with Emu(0404,1212,1212M,1010) soundcard

192 samples(4ms) tested with digigram vx222HR/vx222e

64 samples ( 1.5ms) tested with RME HDSP 9632

tested on AMD-FX8350.

November 12, 2014, 2:01P

Vu Nguyen

Vu Nguyen's avatar

What is that listen mode? I asked before but I guess I still don't get it? :)

This version doesn't play my videos smooth... it lags and pauses the video a lot, let me play some more...

EDIT: I took it back, I played with it for the last 2 days and the initial experience didn't repeat. It plays perfectly, no lags for me anymore... It could have been a one-off issue and probably due the my PC at the moment :) false alarm!!! lol Now, what is that listen mode again?

Last edited by Vu Nguyen, November 13, 2014, 11:23P

November 14, 2014, 9:56P

ngochuong

It doesnt work on my PC win 7 64 bit, (run then nothing happened)

November 16, 2014, 10:39A

admin

ngochuong said:

It doesnt work on my PC win 7 64 bit, (run then nothing happened)

I think you should setup audio devices again

November 16, 2014, 10:42A

admin

Vu Nguyen said:

What is that listen mode? I asked before but I guess I still don't get it? :)

This version doesn't play my videos smooth... it lags and pauses the video a lot, let me play some more...

EDIT: I took it back, I played with it for the last 2 days and the initial experience didn't repeat. It plays perfectly, no lags for me anymore... It could have been a one-off issue and probably due the my PC at the moment :) false alarm!!! lol Now, what is that listen mode again?

Vu in listen mode, liveoke will capture audio you are playing from internet or other source as input source then process it (vst...) and playing back so you can listen to any source of audio with EQ,noise filter, autovolume... on everything

November 18, 2014, 4:03A

ngochuong

admin said:<br />

ngochuong said:

It doesnt work on my PC win 7 64 bit, (run then nothing happened)<br /><span style="font-size: 16px;">

I think you should setup audio devices again

How can i setup? because the app didnt start

November 18, 2014, 9:18A

admin

did you delete config.ini ?

November 18, 2014, 11:59P

ngochuong

admin said:

did you delete config.ini ?

Thank you, i forgot this

November 24, 2014, 5:42P

Thenhan

Please let me know what folder is config.ini located in. Thanks

November 24, 2014, 8:58P

ngochuong

Thenhan said:

Please let me know what folder is config.ini located in. Thanks<br /><br />

Follow this path:

C:\Users\YOUR ACCOUNT\Documents\Karaoke4VIP

Last edited by ngochuong, November 24, 2014, 8:58P

November 25, 2014, 2:18P

Thenhan

Hello ngochuong,

Because karaoke4pro never run on this pc so config.ini never created in this folder. How can we get LiveOke to run?

Thanks.

thenhan

November 25, 2014, 2:29P

admin

did you install vc++2013 ?

November 25, 2014, 11:40P

Thenhan

Yes, I installed vc++2013.

November 25, 2014, 11:56P

Thenhan

It looks like LiveOke works with VC++ 2013 x86 only. Then for K-Lite codec installation, the simple option is the option I selected. After all, it works OK.

Thanks ngochuong for your replies.

Thenhan

karaoke4pro Forums - ©2017, Karaoke For Pro, LLC