Happy New Year 2015

January 1, 2015, 4:17P

Vu Nguyen

Vu Nguyen's avatar

Happy New Year 2015 Everyone.

May this coming year will be a success for everyone on everything!!!

I want to share a bit on what I'm working on. Here are some screenshots of the upcoming Android version of the Remote App which has rebranded with the new rebranded software admin has started.

I present to you LiveOke Remote with a brand new design.

Last edited by Vu Nguyen, January 1, 2015, 5:14P

January 1, 2015, 8:06P

admin

look very cool VU, I like the picture in Circle, is it where user can put their picture in ?

January 1, 2015, 8:09P

Vu Nguyen

Vu Nguyen's avatar

Yes. For certain things... like friend and your own .. you can set the Avatar.

It's still not perfect (not any photo could be used and looks good) but it works okay for now.

Last edited by Vu Nguyen, January 3, 2015, 2:40P

January 2, 2015, 12:02P

karaokepro

karaokepro's avatar

it is a nice control Vu!!!

Last edited by karaokepro, January 2, 2015, 12:52P

January 3, 2015, 8:29A

ngochuong

Happy new year Vu and everyone,

I had a short test on your new client. Here are some bugs i got from my device Jelly Bean 4.2:

1, It seem doesnt support Vietnamese name (look at current song, correct name is: 1 2 3 chia đôi lối về). Note that, it is ok for old client on one device.

2, About Back button, Now it quite the app without the confirmation. i think when you are in somewhere in app, if press Back button, better it should go back to main screen (songslist) then exit with confirmation (if press Back).

3, when run this remote app again (liveok still runing), can you force it to re-connect automatically?

4, Where is Toggle Fullscreen button?

5, When i change the position of song in reserved songs, it say: i am not allowed to change? Why?

6, still test, kkkk

Last edited by ngochuong, January 3, 2015, 10:44A

January 3, 2015, 2:28P

Vu Nguyen

Vu Nguyen's avatar

Hey thanks for testing :)

1. Font issue.. I'll see if I could fix that. PS: Is it possible to send me your songlist? since mine doesn't have that font issue, I want to see which characters are those? (email me at vnguyen972@yahoo.com)

2. I remember that. I didn't implement Back button on purpose but will consider.

3. I didn't want to force the app because I wanted the user to connect if they want to connect... but reconnecting is good in some cases :)

4. No Fullscreen toggle yet.. will add it it back ... as soon as I find the spot for it :)

5. This is a new feature that supports Master Code.. So in your LiveOke Config file, you set your own Master Code... then in the client, you have to match it to enable "reserved list" management.

6. okay, let me know if there was more bug which I'm sure there will be ...nothing is perfect!

Last edited by Vu Nguyen, January 3, 2015, 2:32P

January 3, 2015, 7:32P

karaokepro

karaokepro's avatar

Vu Nguyen said:

Hey thanks for testing :)

1. Font issue.. I'll see if I could fix that. PS: Is it possible to send me your songlist? since mine doesn't have that font issue, I want to see which characters are those? (email me at vnguyen972@yahoo.com)

2. I remember that. I didn't implement Back button on purpose but will consider.

3. I didn't want to force the app because I wanted the user to connect if they want to connect... but reconnecting is good in some cases :)

4. No Fullscreen toggle yet.. will add it it back ... as soon as I find the spot for it :)

5. This is a new feature that supports Master Code.. So in your LiveOke Config file, you set your own Master Code... then in the client, you have to match it to enable "reserved list" management.

6. okay, let me know if there was more bug which I'm sure there will be ...nothing is perfect!

Vu where to download controller for teting ?

January 3, 2015, 10:19P

ngochuong

karaokepro said:

Vu where to download controller for teting ?<br /><br />

just go to ch play and using keyword "liveoke remote"

@Vu: i have already sent an email to you, pls check

Last edited by ngochuong, January 3, 2015, 10:21P

January 3, 2015, 10:23P

Vu Nguyen

Vu Nguyen's avatar

@karaokepro yes, it's on Play Store.

@ngochuong yeah I got it.

Thanks.

January 4, 2015, 2:13P

karaokepro

karaokepro's avatar

Vu Nguyen said:

@karaokepro yes, it's on Play Store.

@ngochuong yeah I got it.

Thanks.

Vu please send me livoke remote via email please : longdang2003@yahoo.com

thank Vu

January 5, 2015, 1:40A

Vu Nguyen

Vu Nguyen's avatar

New Update (1.0.2) soon will be on PlayStore.

For anyone that wants to get the APK, here it is:

Version 1.0.2:

https://app.box.com/s/49dce9rhlz5yvkh976bf

Thanks.

January 5, 2015, 6:15A

ngochuong

I got newest version 1.02 on Play store but Font issue still there,

and font type doesnt look good, arent you?

Last edited by ngochuong, January 5, 2015, 6:19A

January 5, 2015, 10:08A

Vu Nguyen

Vu Nguyen's avatar

Interesting. I'll look more into it.

So you're saying the font looks ugly? :) on the Now playing? or the main song list.

January 5, 2015, 10:43A

karaokepro

karaokepro's avatar

using phone version 4.0.3

can not load 31 ngan songs

200-300 songs load ok

and tablet can not 31 ngan songs either

ThanK Vu

January 5, 2015, 10:49A

Vu Nguyen

Vu Nguyen's avatar

The song loading logic should be the same as the previous app... nothing has changed on that logic.

I'm interested to see the error... can you send me your songlist?

January 5, 2015, 11:08A

ngochuong

Vu Nguyen said:

Interesting. I'll look more into it.

So you're saying the font looks ugly? :) on the Now playing? or the main song list.

Font type in Now Playing is ok but main songslist is ugly, pls see my screenshot in my above post

January 5, 2015, 11:15A

Vu Nguyen

Vu Nguyen's avatar

Agreed. I will look into replacing the font in future updates :)

January 5, 2015, 1:16P

Vu Nguyen

Vu Nguyen's avatar

karaokepro said:

using phone version 4.0.3

can not load 31 ngan songs

200-300 songs load ok

and tablet can not 31 ngan songs either

ThanK Vu

Your songlist loaded just fine.. I do not see any issue. It loaded within 2 -3 min.

Last edited by Vu Nguyen, January 5, 2015, 1:18P

January 5, 2015, 2:55P

karaokepro

karaokepro's avatar

I think my phone is not strong enough

Thank Vu

January 6, 2015, 4:19A

Vu Nguyen

Vu Nguyen's avatar

I loaded your songlist and then made a backup of the DB file.

You can unzip this to your SD card of your phone (or your tablet) ..and just make sure the "songslist.db" is under a folder "liveoke-remote" on the root of the SD card.

Then run the app, your songlist should be imported into the app automatically.

https://app.box.com/s/a5f1pd1yib025wab7nsb

karaokepro said:

I think my phone is not strong enough

Thank Vu

Last edited by Vu Nguyen, January 6, 2015, 4:20A

karaoke4pro Forums - ©2017, Karaoke For Pro, LLC